CAST & CREW INSTRUCTIONS
This is our 17th year of delivering fun & chills. We know what works to have a successful event and ask that you take the time to review and follow these instructions.
BE AT Training and WALK THROUGH – Wednesday Oct. 12th 7:00 PM Attendance of workers is mandatory
verify your work times with your supervisor. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO KEEP YOUR WORK SHIFT BECAUSE OF AN EMERGENCY CALL YOUR SUPERVISOR OR BILL FRANKLIN (940) 781-5863 AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE
BE SURE TO BE AT THE “HOUSE” FOR YOUR WORK TIME AT LEAST 30 MINUTES EARLY
Days of Operation
October 14, 15 21,22 28, 29 & Halloween, Oct. 31
7:00 – Close
ENTER HAUNTED HOUSE AREA THROUGH SINGLE GATE, MUST SIGN IN, NO BAGS OR PURSES ALLOWED. CAST AREA IS AT TWO STORY SCORE TOWER AND TENT MAKEUP ROOM IN BOTTOM OF TOWER. REST AREA IS THE TOP OF THE TOWER. WEAR DARK CLOTHES OR APPROPRIATE OLD CLOTHES FOR OUTSIDE ZOMBIES.
HAVE ID available. It will be required to get into the cast area. A Haunted House ID will be issued at rehearsal. If you are under 18 it will be your pass for curfew going home. The ID is also your free ticket for one admission to the Haunted House & Zombie Ride on a night you are not working. Workers are not allowed to go through the house on nights they work. WORKERS MUST SIGN IN AND OUT
DO’S AND DON’TS
- DO NOT TOUCH ANY CUSTOMER
- DO NOT GET WITHIN STRIKING DISTANCE OF A CUSTOMER
- DO REPORT ANY DISTURBANCE OR OBVIOUS INTOXICATION BY CUSTOMERS TO SECURITY
- IN CASE OF FIRE OR DISTURBANCE, EXIT THE BUILDING IMMEDIATELY
- DO NOT INVITE GUESTS TO COME WITH YOU, THEY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER
- DO NOT ENTER THE WORK AREAS UNLESS YOU ARE WORKING. NO VISITING WORKERS WILL BE ADMITTED
- DO NOT TALK TO CUSTOMERS THAT YOU KNOW DURING THE HOUSE.
- STAY IN YOUR ASSIGNED WORK AREA
- YOU MUST ENTER AND LEAVE THE HOUSE THROUGH THE CAST ENTRANCE ONLY AND YOU MUST SIGN OUT.
- Zombies must report to the Score Tower for makeup and inspection
- Zombies will stay within fenced areas at all times
- Zombies will not get within 6 feet of trailers. If shot by Nerf dart you will drop to the ground a safe distance from the trailer & tractor.
- Zombies must check in & out at the Cast Tent.
- ZOMBIES MUST WEAR THEIR ASSIGNED PROTECTIVE EYEWEAR DURING THE EVENT
- NO HORSEPLAY DURING THE SHOW
PARKING – PARK IN PARKING LOT LEAVING THE FIRST TWO ROWS CLOSEST TO THE EVENT EMPTY – AWAY FROM THE EVENT ENTRANCE HAVE FUN!!!!!!!
Bill Franklin – 781-5863
Donna Franklin – 733-9261
Jimmy Price – 782-8189
Barb Price – 782-8187